API 600 CAST GATE
Gate valves serve as efficient stop valves with flow in either direction and are commonly used where a minimum pressure drop is important. Concentrated flow across the seats of a partially opened gate valve risks possible seat damage, therefore throttling is not recommended. Due to the flow characteristics of the wedge-to-seat design, gate valves should be operated in the full-open or full-closed position. Gate valves are utilized in applications where minimum pressure drop is desired. Various body material such as WCB, A217 WC1, WC6, WC9, LCC and LCB is available with the assorted trim material like 13% CR, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc.
- Bolted & Pressure seal bonnet, OS&Y type
- End connection: Flanged, Butt Welded,
- Class: ANSI 150 ~ 600# (Size: 2” ~ 42”)
- Class ANSI 900 & 1500# (Size 2” ~ 24”)
- Class ANSI 2500# (Size 2” ~ 12”)
- Body material: WCB, WC6, WC9, C5, LCB, Stainless & Alloy steel, Duplex, Ni Al bronze
- Trim material: 13% CR, Stainless steel, Duplex, Monel, Ni Al bronze, etc.