FULLY WELDED BODY
Our fully welded ball valves are especially designed for gas transportation and storage industries. The fully welded
body design can prevent any potential external leakage path from connection of body and bonnet
suitable for buried installation for gas transportation. In addition, the forged body with the advantages of
consistent grain size and even thickness. Thus it inherently eliminates the conventional casted valve material
such as shrinkage, porosity.
The weight and overall dimensions are optimized by applying a shaped design and the fully welded ball valves are
manufactured in a wide range of sizes and pressure classes from forgings.
- Fire safe design to API 607, API 6FA & BS6755
- Side entry, Three-piece & Fully welded, Full & reduced bore
- Class: ANSI 150 ~ 600# (Size: 2” ~ 60”)
- Class ANSI 900 & 1500# (Size 2” ~ 30”)
- Class ANSI 2500# (Size 2” ~ 20”)
- Body material: A216/A105, Stainless Steel, LCB/LF2, A106 Gr. B, etc.
- Seat: Soft (PTFE, Polymer, FKM, Peek, etc.) & Metal seat